Price in India, Best Price in India for Mobile, Compare Price in India for Smartphone !
In order to meet the growing demand for low price feature rich smartphone, Karbonn A104 has been launched in the market. Karbonn A104 price has been set at very low level.
There are plenty of variations seen in entry level tabs in India and Mitashi Play Duo King AP 105 comes with the same in its screen size. The very affordable tab Mitashi Play Duo King AP 105 price is just Rs. 7490 though it has plenty of appealing specifications.
There are always compromises in low price mobile in India and Intex Neo 205 is no exception. Intex Neo 205 price is just able Rs. 1000 and comes with 1800 mAh battery of very long life.
The upgraded model of Intex Aqua V smartphone i.e. V+ offers very good usability on one side and comes at very reasonable price on the other side. Intex Aqua V Plus price is only Rs. 2999 which even first time users can afford in the Indian market.
There is growing demand for 10.1 inch screen tabs in India especially which comes with high processing power. iBall Slide Brace X1 has been introduced officially today and soon it will be listed on online portals also. The tab is quite suitable for low to high end applications.
- Lava Iris 414 Price in India, Features 4 inch screen, 1400 mAh battery
- Lemon Ocean 2 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 3G enabled smartphone
- Videocon V1393 Price in India, Features 1.8 inch screen, digital camera
- Videocon V1514 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, FM radio with recording
- Intex Nano 104 Price in India, Features 1.8 inch screen, GPRS for connectivity
- Intex Gravity Plus Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, dual SIM on GSM network
- OPPO 1100 Price in India, Features 4.5 inch screen, 4G LTE connectivity
- Lemon Ocean 101 Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 8MP camera
- Lemon Ocean 1 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, auto call recording
- Lava ARC 22 Beats Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, 1.3MP camera