Price in India, Best Price in India for Mobile, Compare Price in India for Smartphone !
There is hardly any model in the low price category which comes with Whatsapp for social networking but Celkon Charm Star Pro will set this new trend. Celkon Charm Star Pro price in India will less than Rs. 2K though we need to get more information once it is launched.
In coming days, Lava will launch its lates smartphone Lava Iris 500 will be meant for users looking for 3G enabled handset at low price. In the initial period, Lava Iris 500 price in India will be only Rs. 5,099.
In recent times, Videocon has launched plenty of phones in different price range and now has come out with Videocon VStyle Click in the market. The price in India for this model is only Rs. 2199 for users who will buy from online stores.
The latest smartphone Spice Stellar MI-347 has been listed on the few of the online shopping portals. Spice Stellar MI-347 price in India is only Rs. 2499 which is meant basically for entry level users.
There are plenty of smartphone in entry level category with wide screen and Karbonn Smart A80 is latest in that. Karbonn Smart A80 price is very low and even first time users can afford that.
- Lava XTRON Z704 Price in India, Features 7 inch screen, 16GB memory
- Karbonn A80 Price in India, Karbonn A80 Features 4 inch screen, 2MP camera
- Celkon C30 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, Wi-Fi for connectivity
- Celkon C68 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, 1000 contact storage
- Lemon B659 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, wireless FM radio
- Motorola Droid Turbo price, features details based on leaked information on benchmark
- Zen M5 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, FM radio with recording
- Zen P46 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 2000 mAh battery
- Xolo Q2500 Specifications for screen, processing quality
- Xolo Q2500 price in India, Xolo Q2500 user review