Price in India, Best Price in India for Mobile, Compare Price in India for Smartphone !
We see multiple launches in the entry level mobile category and some of the models are quite league ahead. Forme K58 is one of the them and set at very low price also.
Recently we have seen multiple ZTE models in different series but that is not end of it as there are more models in the pipeline. Interestingly all of them are meant for high value customers.
South Korean player Samsung has always been able to build on the success of its smartphone models and now it will launch Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini. This will be more suitable for users who could not afford the earlier version.
The entry level segment is best segment to start making good gains in market share in Indian market. Infocus F135 has been launched in this segment and it will offer good value for money proposition.
Some brands launch new model without any unique features which shows the company just want to maintain the buzz in the market. Videocon V1553 price is low and on all the main departments quite an average proposition.
There is no dearth of smartphone even in the 4G category and interestingly they are coming in all price range. ZTE Blade Z7 price is going to be less than Rs. 16K.
- Samsung W2016 Clamshell Price in India, flip design model after long gap
- ZTE Blade X9 Price in India, launch awaited during December 2015
- Micromax X849 Price in India, better screen size but compromise on camera
- Symphony Xplorer E78 Price in India, holds surprise on connectivity features
- Micromax Canvas Pace 4G Q416 Price in India, keep up with latest network services
- Lava Iris Atom 2X Price in India, very strong on battery and connectivity list
- Archos 70b Helium 4G Price in India, taking connectivity to the next level
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352 Price in India, enjoy 2GB RAM for seamless performance
- Spice Style 220W Price in India, Features need close reviews for usability
- Spice Style Desert Sand Price in India, Features list impressive but without net connectivity
- Intex Turbo Curve Price in India, Features better screen and larger memory
- Karbonn A307 Price in India, Features better screen but poor RAM power
- Intex Cloud Cube Price in India, Features except camera quite advanced
- Micromax Bolt S303 Price in India, Features better connectivity at expense of battery
- Lava Connect Plus Price in India, Features more suitable for kids, low end apps
- HSL Yuva Y202 Plus Price in India, Features meant for limited net usability
- iBall Crown 2 Price in India, Features except screen quite appealing
- Zen P57 Price in India, Features superior screen and connectivity
- Mercury mTAB M930G Price in India, Features appealing in many ways
- Philips Sapphire S616 Price in India, next generation performance level on 4G network