Price in India, Best Price in India for Mobile, Compare Price in India for Smartphone !
Celkon has been quite aggressive in the recent past especially in the affordable price category for entry level users. Celkon Millennia Q450 is its latest models and expected to be quite successful much in the line of Celkon Millennia series of models.
The price of Lava KKT Alpha may be set at very low level but it has very quality features for entertainment. This will certainly add to competition in entry level segment in India.
In Bangladesh, Maximus iX Hexa is going to find good demand in the market due to low price and better quality features. It has high usability for photography, net access and daily applications.
Style is new mantra even in low price models like Lava Arc 12 Plus in the Indian market. Interestingly these models comes at very low price and offers quite good usability.
Even if you shall out low price for your mobile, Lava Spark 244 users can expect fair deal on all aspects. Lava Spark 244 price in India is around Rs. 1300 for online buying but its worth its price at this level.
- Prestigio Muze A3 Price in India, Features 200GB Cloud storage space, strong battery
- Zen Ultrafone 402 Sport Price in India, features 5 inch FWGA display quality screen
- Infocus M2 Price in India, Features 4.2 inch screen, Wi-Fi hotspot in connectivity
- Karbonn A104 Price in India, Features 2.8 inch screen, dual camera support
- Mitashi Play Duo King AP 105 Price in India, Features list at a glance
- Intex Neo 205 Price in India, Features Bluetooth and large user memory
- Intex Aqua V Plus Price in India, V+ Features 3.5 inch screen, 256MB RAM
- iBall Slide Brace X1 Price in India, Features 10.1 inch IPS display screen, 2GB RAM
- Lava Iris 414 Price in India, Features 4 inch screen, 1400 mAh battery
- Lemon Ocean 2 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 3G enabled smartphone