Price in India, Best Price in India for Mobile, Compare Price in India for Smartphone !
There are enough indication to suggest Reliance Jio services will intensity competition in the 4G. The newly launched model Jio Lyf Flame 1 has been set at price of Rs. 6,490 which can be said to be one more step in this direction.
In real terms, the XLife of models from Spice brand bring X-factor to price sensitive users in Indian market. Spice XLife 435Q has given more importance to features which will find more regular usage in day to day applications.
The competition in Indian market has always been on the upward trend and intensity of new models coming to hit market shows that. Zopo Color C1 ZP331 is new smartphone and available at a price of Rs. 6,399 only.
After features phones, there is high level of variations is being seen in the low price tabs also. Videocon Vtab Max price is Rs. 5,499 and offers storage capacity comparable withh even mid range models.
Unless there is not to work with high end apps, one can always looks for feature rich models to meet their needs. IBall Shaan 2.4M Gripper price is Rs. 1,199 is offers suitability even on the camera front.
Not much is known about the Esteen series of tablets from Videocon but they seems to offer good quality features. Videocon V-Tab Esteem price is expected to be in the affordable range of entry level users mainly.
- Videocon Infinium Z52 Inspire Price in India, much suitable for quality entertainment
- Videocon Infinium Z42 Nova Price in India, more suitable for entry level users
- Micromax X606 Price in India, unique design but lower memory capacity
- Vodafone Tab Grand 6 Price in India, with slim dimensions and better display
- Rage Muzik Price in India, strong battery for long duration entertainment
- Spice Xlife Dragon Price in India, high quality camera but weak battery
- InFocus M372 Price in India, along with 4G support better camera, screen
- Intex Cloud Champ Price in India, 3G enabled smartphone with hotspot feature
- Celkon A406 Price in India, comes with Wi-Fi connectivity, touch screen
- Spice Xlife 515Q Price in India, be ready to work with 2MP front camera
- IBall Shaan 2.8G Captain Price in India, among select models with dual stand by
- Bloom X1 Price in India, simply cheapest model in the 2.4 inch category
- Lava Iris X11 Price in India, upcoming model with 4G connectivity features
- Celkon Millennia Q519 Plus Price in India, offers better connectivity but TFT display
- Intex Mega G8 Price in India, larger screen and storage capacity
- Philips S337 Price in India, features strong battery, wide 5 inch screen
- Intex Turbo Twist Price in India, feature phone with rotating VGA camera
- Lava Iris X10 Price in India for online shopping
- Forme K58 Price in India, very impressive features list
- ZTE Nubia Z11 Price in India, simply next generation features