Price in India, Best Price in India for Mobile, Compare Price in India for Smartphone !
In recent times, Indian mobile companies have become quite aggressive with the launch of low price smartphone. Lemon Ocean 2 price in India for online shopping is expected to be less than Rs. 4000 though it has very high quality features list.
Most of the entry level models of Videocon are launched in V series only and have been quite successful also. Videocon V1393 is going to be the next model which is going to be available at low price and yet will offer high usability also.
After a long time, Videocon has launched new low price model and it shall be quite good in sales also. Videocon V1514 price is low and has few impressive features which will make it appealing to end users in India.
This can be simply attributed to tough competition only that Intex is offering net connectivity in Intex Nano 104 phone though it has been set at price of just Rs. 915 only. Apart from low price, Intex Nano 104 has dual SIM, FM radio and strong battery to ensure users can work for long hours on this mobile.
One of the prominent features of low price mobile in India is strong battery so that users can keep working for long hours and Intex Gravity Plus simply meets that criterion. Also Intex Gravity Plus price in India is only Rs. 1,293 which makes it very affordable even for first time buyers. It has quite good screen and multiple options for entertainment.
There is growing demand for Chinese smartphone in India and in coming days users can expect OPPO 1100 to hit Indian stores also. OPPO 1100 price in India will be quite suitable even for first time buyers. At the same time, it has some of the very surprising features.
With in few days of launch of earlier model, Lemon is all set to launch its new model Lemon Ocean 101 in Indian market for entry level users. Lemon Ocean 101 price in India is Rs. 6999 for users who wish to buy from online stores. In coming period, the smartphone can be expected to come at a good discount.
Indian companies are coming up with good quality smartphone even at entry level price range and Lemon Ocean 1 simply indicates this. Not only price of Lemon Ocean 1 is low at Rs. 2999 for online shopping, it is quite good in screen, camera and connectivity options.
Lava is becoming one of the important player in low price mobile category due to its formidable models. Now the company has introduced Lava ARC 22 Beats mobile which comes at price of Rs. 1429 only. Not only its price is reasonable but has very good quality screen and entertainment related features.
Though most of the smartphone in India are Android based and many other OS have not been successful much. But now with Windows OS gaining popularity, in India also users will find smartphone based on this OS. iBall is coming up with iBall Andi 4L Pulse which has Windows 8.1 OS and many users will be interested to gain first hand experience.
- Spice Dream Uno 498H Price in India, Features 11.43 cm screen, Hinglish keyboard
- Karbonn A40 Plus Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 5MP camera
- Intex Aqua V3 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 3G network
- iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther Price in India, Features 4.5 inch screen with IPS display
- Reconnect D768 Price in India, Features 7.9 inch screen, 16GB memory
- Intex Aqua Xtreme Price in India, Features 4 inch HD IPS screen, 13MP camera
- UbiSlate 10Ci Price in India, Features 10.1 inch screen, lacks 3G network
- UbiSlate 3G10 Price in India, UbiSlate 3G10 Tablet Features 10.1 inch screen
- Micromax Canvas Tab P470 Price in India, Features 7 inch screen, 3G enabled voice calling
- Micromax X2814 Price in India, Features 2.8 inch screen, 1400 mAh battery
- Salora Arya A1 Plus Price in India, Features 4.5 inch screen, 3G enabled
- Lenovo K3 Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 16GB internal memory
- Hitech Amaze S300i Colors Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 2MP camera
- Zen X16 Price in India, Features 1.8 inch screen, 1.3MP camera
- Micromax X344 Price in India, Features 2.8 inch screen, digital camera
- Nokia N1 Price in India, Nokia Tablet N1 Features 7.9 inch screen, Android 5.0 OS
- Videocon VC1418 Price in India, Features 1.8 inch screen with QVGA quality
- Samsung Metro B360E Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, 3.1MP camera
- Lemon T149 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 1000 mAh battery
- Lemon B556 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, 1800 mAh battery
More Brands in India
All Rights Reserved.