Latest dual SIM smartphone LG Optimus Net price in India is expected to be around 11,5000. LG Optimus Net price in India is expected to be slightly higher than LG Optimus Pro price which is around Rs. 10,000. Powered with Android 2.3 operating system, LG Optimus Net price is highly suitable for young professionals and social media lovers.
LG Optimus Net price makes it one of the affordable mid level smartphone in India. LG Optimus Net features SmartShare application which allows users to share files and data wireless. The LG Optimus Net features average size screen of 3.2″ HGVA.
LG Optimus Net features 800MHz processors which is also average in the market. Overall LG Optimus Net is average smartphone targted for social networking through LG Social+ application.
LG Optimus Net Features List
- Dual SIM for GSM network
- Slim shape
- Black, White and Orange colors
- Social+ for social networking on Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Long battery life
- Personalised menu
- Wireless data transfer with SmartShare
- Gingerbread 2.3 OS
- 3.2″ QVGA and HGVA screen
- 11.7 mm dimension
- FM Radion for entertainment
- 320×480 pixels resolution
- 3.2MP camera with LED and Auto focus on back end for video recording and photography
- 1,500 mAh battery
- 512MB of RAM
- Inbuilt memory 150MB
- Expandable memory of 32GB with microSD card
LG Optimus Net price in India is yet to officially announced by the company.